I opened my Blogger dashboard (yes, I’m still a traitor and keep my Blogger account going) to find out that I’d been tagged yet again.
(yes, that was pretty much my reaction. after all, who doesn’t like being tagged?)
Kaity was sweet enough to tag me to do the ‘Famous People Tag’ that seems to be showing it’s face on almost every single blog I read. As always, there is a list of rules, but if you know me well, you’ll know I never stick by them…
1) Who is your favourite singer/group?
Vertical Church Band. I could talk about them all day, so instead I’ll just post a couple of my favourite songs they do 🙂
“Not For A Moment”
“I’m Going Free (Jailbreak)”
2) If your favourite male actor was in the room right now, what would you do?
Well, considering he died in 2003, I’d probably die of fright…
3) Is there a famous person you loved, but changed your mind due to something they’d done?
4) Name a famous person you like whose name starts with ‘V’…
I don’t really know exactly why I like Queen Victoria, but I do… kinda
5) What’s one of your favourite red carpet dresses?
This one of Kate’s… seriously, it’s just the epitome of elegance, beauty, and refinement.
6) Who is your favourite royal person?
The Queen. and it’s not only due to the fact that she’s short like yours truly…
7) Who is your favourite child actor/tress?
Kevin Corcoran. just watch ‘Old Yeller’ ‘The Swiss Family Robinson’ or ‘Pollyanna’ and you’ll understand why 🙂
8) Is there an actor/tress that you like the private life of?
Wait… is there even such a thing as an actor/tress who has a private life that I should like?????
9) Do you think actors/tresses have improved over the last 100 years?
In some ways… but in most, no.
10) What’s the weirdest famous person’s name?
Benedict Cumberbatch. (Blueberry Cucumberpatch) ;-P
11) Do you think you look like a famous person? If so, which one(s)?
I’m not totally sure. But someone did once tell me that I reminded them of Debbie Reynolds…
(minus the tears of course )
12) What’s your favourite famous person quote?
13) Who is your favourite dancer?
I can’t choose between Donald O’Connor and Gene Kelly.
14) What actress is your favorite one? Why is she your favorite?
Grace Kelly. She had such a beautiful style, and was always so lady like and refined while acting.
15) Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
Both our late and current state Premiers… I’ve spoken to the former, and accidentally bumped into the latter while crossing a street.
Now I’m supposed to tag 10 people… so, if you’re reading this, and would like to do it, then consider yourself tagged. 🙂 just make sure you link back to me so I can read it 😀